Saturday, February 18, 2012

Welcome, 2012!


"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord...."

Eric and I are so excited that you are a part of our little blog family. We are extremely joyful and proud to announce that we are adding a little one to our family through adoption. We are in the very early stages of the process, and this blog will be updated as we make our way through this exciting journey. Stay tuned for updates and photos; it's going to be a very exciting 2012!

Love,
Eric & Kylie

2 comments:

  1. My husband and I are adopting from DRC and live in Oklahoma. Just wanted to say hello! Hope the adoption process is going well!

    Lindsay
    Proverbs2412.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's such a small world. We'll definitely keep track of you through your blog. Maybe someday we can get our little ones together!

    ReplyDelete